According to the Gun Violence Archive, more than 350 mass shootings have occurred in the U.S. during the first seven months of 2022. As active shooter incidents increase, expectations on how small businesses should prepare are also changing.
Today, Jumpstart HR Consultant Brittleigh Cox joins Sommer to discuss how small businesses can prevent potential dangerous scenarios by developing an effective workplace violence prevention plan. Tune in to find out more!
You’ll also learn the best practices to keep your business safe, how to train your team to react to adverse situations, and a few examples of safety processes you should be putting into place.
In this episode’s ‘Consultant’s Corner’, Sommer and Brittleigh discuss all you need to know about online company review sites; why it’s essential to manage them actively, the potential dangers of neglecting them, and how to deal with negative reviews.
- How to create an effective workplace violence prevention plan (00:00)
- What small businesses should be doing to keep their teams safe (04:42)
- How to train your team to react to adverse scenarios (10:44)
- The advantages of online company review sites (15:16)
- Potential dangers of neglecting your company’s reviews (18:46)
- The best way to get genuine positive reviews online (22:38)
📰 Article in question:
Do you need HR consulting for YOUR small business? We got you covered!
👉 Learn more at: https://jumpstart-hr.com/
Do you have a question that you want us to tackle on the show?
📧 Email us at: email@example.com
Java With Joey (Monthly Small Business CEO Mastermind) - https://community.jumpstart-hr.com/offers/mwka2AyB/checkout
👉 Join our Empowered People Leaders Community [FREE Access] - https://community.jumpstart-hr.com/offers/MwchLoyL/checkout
👉 Join our Student and Early Stage HR Pro community -
Hosts: Brittleigh Cox and Sommer Ketron
This show is powered by Jumpstart:HR, LLC