While the unemployment rate in the US is relatively low, the gap between demand for jobs and the supply of workers for on-site positions is four times as high as remote work. So, what does this mean for small businesses looking to hire top talent in 2023?
Sommer and Joey share their views on hiring remotely as a talent attraction opportunity in 2023, why the job market is changing, and how to effectively tackle the challenges of hiring remotely. Tune in to learn more!
In this episode's 'Consultant Corner,' Joey and Sommer discuss how to keep your small team growing and engaged when there are few upward positions available. They discuss the importance of cross-training and upskilling, how to provide leadership opportunities, and the best strategies to build skills within your organization.
- Is this the best talent attraction strategy in 2023? (00:00)
- Why the remote work market is changing (03:04)
- The future of remote vs. in-person work (07:48)
- How can small businesses navigate this climate of remote work? (10:12)
- The best strategy to provide growth and development for your team (18:01)
- The importance of providing leadership opportunities (22:12)
- How to build skills within your organization (23:24)
📰 Article in question:
Do you need HR consulting for YOUR small business? We got you covered!
👉 Learn more at: https://jumpstart-hr.com/
Do you have a question that you want us to tackle on the show?
📧 Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Java With Joey (Monthly Small Business CEO Mastermind) - https://community.jumpstart-hr.com/offers/mwka2AyB/checkout
👉 Join our Empowered People Leaders Community [FREE Access] - https://community.jumpstart-hr.com/offers/MwchLoyL/checkout
👉 Join our Student and Early Stage HR Pro community -
Hosts: Joey Price & Sommer Ketron
This show is powered by Jumpstart:HR, LLC