In response to employees prioritizing flexibility and a better work/life balance, some companies have started offering their teams a four-day workweek. While this idea may seem counterintuitive, some results look promising. So, should small businesses start implementing the four-day workweek?
Today, Joey shares his views on the four-day workweek:
- Some of its potential benefits.
- Its effects on talent attraction and retention.
- A few things small businesses should consider before implementing it.
Tune in to find out more!
In this episode's 'Consultant Corner', Joey discusses the top 3 HR tech tools that all small businesses should know about in 2023. You'll learn how to use HR technology to improve employee experience, streamline your processes, boost efficiency, and more!
- Should your small business implement the four-day workweek? (00:00)
- Why some organizations are implementing a four-day workweek (02:31)
- The main reason you should consider this strategy (06:30)
- How to incorporate a four-day workweek into your business (08:03)
- Consultants Corner: top 3 HR tools for small businesses in 2023 (12:37)
- The one thing all employees are looking for (16:02)
- What to expect from HR tech in 2023 (17:33)
📰 Article in question:
Check out our YouTube channel: https://youtube.com/@jumpstarthr
Do you need HR consulting for YOUR small business? We got you covered!
👉 Learn more at: https://jumpstart-hr.com/
Do you have a question that you want us to tackle on the show?
📧 Email us at: email@example.com
JazzHR - Everything you need to hire, all in one place: https://info.jazzhr.com/view-demo.html?utm_source=partner-jumpstarthr
Host: Joey Price
This show is powered by Jumpstart: HR, LLC
To leave or reply to comments, please download free Podbean or
To leave or reply to comments,
please download free Podbean App.