2022 was a year of unprecedented challenges and trends in the world of HR. From hybrid and remote work environments to the metaverse, we witnessed a significant shift in HR practices and how we think about work.
However, the fierce war for talent undoubtedly takes the prize as the most prominent HR topic in 2022. So, as 2022 comes to a close, Sommer and Joey share the top takeaways around talent attraction and retention from the 'While We Were Working' podcast this year.
Tune in to learn the talent strategies that worked the best for small businesses in 2022, the top HR trends that 2022 brought, and how to remain competitive in 2023.
- Top talent tips for small business owners in 2022 (00:00)
- Improving talent retention with stay interviews (00:58)
- How to attract top talent in 2023 (01:43)
- How to improve talent retention for parents (04:16)
- The modern philosophy for hiring talent (09:08)
- A big talent acquisition in the IT industry (12:35)
- Why talent development is more important than ever (14:09)
Do you need HR consulting for YOUR small business? We got you covered!
👉 Learn more at: https://jumpstart-hr.com/
Do you have a question that you want us to tackle on the show?
📧 Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Small Business Executive HR Roundtable (Monthly Small Business CEO Mastermind) - https://community.jumpstart-hr.com/offers/mwka2AyB/checkout
👉 Join our Empowered People Leaders Community [FREE Access] - https://community.jumpstart-hr.com/offers/MwchLoyL/checkout
👉 Join our Next Gen Student Membership + Community -
Hosts: Joey Price & Sommer Ketron
This show is powered by Jumpstart:HR, LLC